Museum Hours & Fees
We will close for the season on Friday November 30, 2012 with a reopening at Noon Sunday, March 10, 2013.
- March 11 through November : Wednesday thru Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday, Noon to 4 p.m. Closed Monday & Tuesday.
- Open on Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and Veterans Day.
- Closed for Thanksgiving, November 22. Open on Black Friday, November 23.
- Closed for Season: Friday November 30, 2012 thru March 10 2013.
- Guided group tours of ten or more available weekdays by appointment.
- Walk-in Rates: Adults 12 to 64-$6.00; Senior Discount-$5.50; Ages 3 to 11-$4.00; Children under 3-Free; Uniformed Military Personnel and dependents with ID-Free Admission.
- Non-guided Group Rates (10 or more guests; reservation required) $5.50 per person. Group organizer is free.
- Guided Tour Group Rates $8.00 per person. Group organizer is free.
- Non-guided School Rates (10 or more children up to grade 12; reservation required) $2.00 per student; $5.50 per chaperone; Teacher and bus driver are free.
- Guided Tour School Rates $4.00 per student; $5.50 per chaperone; Teacher and bus driver are free.
- Active Duty Military and Dependents: Free admission with valid ID.
Chck out the special school rates when booking a classroom visit or making a reservation before April 15, 2013!